Black Lake – Meir Heath
Nearest Postcode ST11 9QP
A gem of a farm pool situated in rolling countryside within easy reach of the city, a reminder of days gone by and of that precious first fish, the most simple of methods are the order of the day here with float fished maggot accounting for good catches.
Recently refurbished and restocked by the society this pool boasts a good stock of skimmers, roach and rudd to compliment the existing stock. Some carp, tench and small pike are also present.
1. Parking on car park only.
2. Approach the water by recognised paths only.
3. Fishing strictly limited to dawn till dusk.
4. Keep the gate locked at all times. (padlock code is the same as Dilhorne in your membership card).
5. No Dogs, No Fires, No Guns, No litter.