Knypersley Reservoir – Biddulph
Nearest Postcode ST6 8UG
This huge expanse of water is best known for it’s vast shoals of bream with a groundbait and feeder approach often producing impressive nets from skimmers to specimen sized fish. Pike are present in small numbers and rumours of very large carp are not uncommon.
1. Fishing dawn to dusk only.
2. Approach the water by recognised paths only.
3. Close all gates.
4. No Dogs, No Fires, No Guns, No litter.
5. No Carp or pike to be kept in keepnets.
6. All unused bait to be taken home.
7. Matches as listed on the site notice boards must take priority.
NOTE: This venue is shared with other members of the Cheshire & N. Staffs Angling Association. Any angler in breach of the Association rules will automatically lose the right to fish and all associated clubs will be notified.