Overflow Complex – Sideway
This water is affected by overhead power lines.
Nearest postcode ST4 4EX
An urban fishery consisting of two pools in the shadow of the Brittania stadium at Sideway. Both pools contain carp and tench to specimen sizes as well as a healthy stock of silverfish, perch, crucians and bream. The larger of the two pools is also home to some quite impressive pike.
1. Keep the gate locked at all times. (padlock code is in your membership card).
2. Keep to recognised footpaths.
3. No fishing within 30 metres of an overhead electric power line. OBEY ALL WARNING SIGNS.
4. No Fires, No guns, No litter.
5. No fishing of the canal from the overflow banks.
6. Only full members and Associate member night permit holders may fish at night.