Strawberry Farm Garden Centre – Bramshall
Nearest Postcode ST14 9BE
All gates onsite will be secured by the landowner and for a temporary period, our combination locks will not be in use.***
Two very deep irrigation pools with potential to excavate a third. The society has carried out extensive renovations to the bankside on these pools installing fishing platforms and thinning out the trees and vegetation to allow access to what was a badly neglected water.
The pools are a pleasure anglers dream stocked heavily with roach and rudd with huge nets of fish falling to mid water tactics during the summer months. Tench, crucians, bream and chub are also present as are a good head of carp to low double figures, several specimen perch have been reported falling to float fished lobworm.
1. All adult members allowed to fish this venue.
2. Accompanied juveniles allowed but the accompanying adult will be held responsible for any complaint or accident.
Fishing is strictly limited to dawn till dusk. No night fishing whatsoever is allowed. (Lighting up times as published in local press).
4. Approach the water by recognised paths only.
5. No Fires, No Guns, No litter.
6. Gate code for car park padlock, see membership book and ensure that you fasten the gate lock to lock.