Weston House Farm Pool – Maer
Nearest Postcode ST5 5EN
A beautiful spring fed pool of around an acre set in idylic countryside on the outskirts of Maer. The crystal clear nutrient rich water produces dense weed beds during the summer months making it’s residents sometimes quite tricky to tempt from the holes in the weed, species include tench, bream, perch, crucian carp, commons and mirrors as well as some absolutely stunning rudd and roach.
1. Only Full members (white cards) allowed to fish this venue.
2. Fishing is strictly limited to dawn till dusk. No night fishing whatsoever is allowed. (Lighting up times as published in local press).
3. Approach the water by recognised paths only.
4. Close all gates.
5. No Fires, No Guns, No litter.
6. Gate keys available at monthly meetings